Hello and Happy Monday, FabFam! Mondays can be a pain in the …. but I hope yours isn’t. Mine has improved significantly since I perused the FabFree Group Gift listing, that’s for sure. We have such talented and generous Fab Designers, it’s always a pleasure to show off their work.
Like this lovely dress from Status Inc. This is the “Debra Flared Skirt Dress” and you can pick it up for free when you wear your free FabFree Group tag and slap that board. I love the soft neutral color which inspired me to make an entire neutral outfit for today.
- Belleza – Freya, Isis, Venus
- SLink – Hourglass, Physique
Then I saw this necklace was the newest FabFree Group gift at Loordes of London and may have ‘eeeee’d a little. It’s the perfect mix of neutral colors and looks so so good with my new dress! Again, you can add this necklace, called “Cluster” to your collection for free with that FabFree Group tag.
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Skin + Body Freckles – The Skinnery – Aimee + Peach Maitreya Applier
- Makeup – Stunner Originals – Pawky
- Hair – Truth – Meadow – Shown here by Jacx
Dress – Status Inc – Debra Flared Skirt Dress – FREE/0L – Free gift for the FabFree Group – Group is free to join
Jewelry – Loordes of London – The Cluster – FREE/0L – Free gift for the FabFree Group – Group is free to join
Photo Location – Backdrop City