Thank you for your interest in moderating the Fab Free chat. Our chat is a lively community, which usually is filled with helpful hints, gifts and camaraderie. Once in a while, rules need to be enforced and we count on our chat mods to be the calm voice in every situation. Fab Free Chat Moderators should:
– Always stay calm and professional
– Encourage friendly chat
– Start conversations now and then
– Stop any rule-breaking and issues that may arise
– Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English, though other languages may be an asset in addition to English
Your first step is to read all our chat rules which can be found here:
*Please fill out this application and send an inworld notecard copy to ALINE PASSIFLORA, name as such “FabFree Chat Moderator Application – NAME – DATE”
*Be sure to join the Fabulously Free in SL group. Copy and paste this into local chat to join – secondlife:///app/group/020fa7af-444d-f54f-01e2-557ec06315fd/about
** The applicant MUST be in the group **
1.) SL Name:
2. ) Length of Time in SL:
3.) In your own words, explain why you would be a Fabulous Addition to our Chat Moderator group:
4. ) Do you have any experience with chat moderating or customer service? Please explain.
5.) In your opinion, what is the most important quality that a chat moderator should possess?
6.) Looking at our group rules on the Fab Free blog, please choose one and explain why it is important.
7.) With regards to the rule you just explained, please tell us how you would deal with a group member who was breaking that rule.