Hello FabFree Readers and welcome to the Big Free Hair Day! What a way to kick off the new month and FabFree’s new direction. So let’s not delay and jump right into the … hair!
First up is no.match.
1. – ‘No Attention’ – Dredds aren’t something I wear normally but these are pretty cute. The style comes with two sizes for men and women and comes in five playful colors. (Free/ Group Gift/group is 50L to join)
2. – ‘No Comment’ – This is the current Group Gift and it comes in five natural colors – (Free/ Group Gift/group is 50L to join)
3. – ‘No Lust’ – I love this sassy style. It comes in five colors including this soft ‘rainbow’ – (Free/ Group Gift/ group is 50L to join)
Next is a ‘new to me’ designer: Uncle Web Studio. This is simply called “GroupGift” and it comes in five particolored choices. (Free/ Group Gift/free to join)
Blues is quickly becoming one of my ‘go to’ hair designers. While it isn’t a large as some shops the creative and quality of the builds is spot on.
1. – ‘Bono’ – This tossled feminine style comes with seven HUDs of fades and naturals and fun colors. I kinda wish my RL hair looked like this…… (Free/Group Gift/ Group is 70L to join)
2. – ‘Valerie – Another Group Gift, Valerie comes in a full Fat Pack! (Free/Group Gift/ Group is 70L to join)
Another one of my ‘go to’ designers is Phoenix. While the Group is not free to join, the small 50L fee is quickly made up with the group gifts and specials.
This is ‘Isabell’ and it comes in a full Fat Pack. (Free/Group Gift/ Group is 50L to join)
Next up is Curious Kitties. I love this designer’s shop! It’s full of freebies and gifts and some really nifty clothes, skins and full avatars. I could spend all day just wandering around looking at everything. So it didn’t surprise me when I found such super cool unique gift hairs here.
- – ‘Christmas Angel’ – I love the wings! (Free Gift/no group needed)
- – ‘Frasti’ – White is one of my favorite SL hair colors and when you add snowflakes and sparkle… I’m all over it. (Free Gift/no group needed)
- – ‘ ‘ – Another cool hair in rainbow shades. I don’t normally do blonde… but I couldn’t resist the colors! (Free Gift/no group needed)
Last but not least is Lala Moon. I first encountered this designer at the Hair Fair and that led me to this fun Japanese video game inspired hair, “Phoenix”. Not only is it free for everyone, no group needed… it comes with twenty four colors to pick from! (Free Gift/no group needed)
~ * ~ * ~* ~
Skin – Lumae – Alaska Mulled Wine
Hands +Nails – Slink mesh Casual Hands + Basic Nail HUD
Ears – Aitui – Traveller Plug Gacha ears (50L per play Gacha in main store)
Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion