Anyone care for a popsicle? I have so many I don’t know what to do with them all. I hope you FabFree readers are hungry because I’m passing them out!
More Finds at SL19B, Again
I am loving SL19B. It gives me lots of blogging material which I am always in dire need of. Even if I did binge 2 Britbox television series doing it, it was worth it in the end for all the cute things I picked up to show you! I have 2 cute little free gifts to share from the event today.
- My cute hairstyle is the free gift from Ginko Hair @ SL19B. This hair comes in 1 colour only, no fancy huds included this time around. You can resize it by touching it, and you can move it up and down to fit it to your head properly. It’s cute! 😍
- The cute popsicle collection I am holding and the one dangling from my mouth is the free gift for all at rainn @ SL19B. rainn also has a 300L store credit gift for their group members. You can read all the details about the store credit and gift cards available at SL19B in my recent post here.
Here are the links to our coverage of SL19B so far! This has to be the best FabFree coverage of a Shop&Hop yet. I’m sure we will find even more to show you before the event ends…
- Birthday Surprise by Starla Moorland
- Frilly & Pretty in Pink by Caroline Walker
- Take Me Away by Allison Tobias
- $L 10,200 Worth of Store Credit and Gift Cards @ Second Life’s 19th Birthday! by Caroline Walker
- Let Your Fingers Do the Walking by Creola Deledda
- Marvelously Fab in Paris by Creola Deledda
- 19 by Julianna Seriman
- The Call of the Waves by Aline Passiflora
- Memento Mori by Aline Passiflora
- Send More Prims Please!! by Starla Moorland
- Garden Dreams by Caroline Walker
- Bikini Time! Woohoo! by Creola Deledda
- 19 Years in the Making by Aline Passiflora
What’s new at Altice
Of course, I can’t stop there. My friend recently took me to Altice and to my surprise they had a few gifts out that I had not picked up yet. Altice’s group is free to join, but their group gifts cost 1L each. Your L will not be returned for these gifts so be aware of that. I am showing:
- A new BOM eyeshadow gift, which works on Lelutka EvoX heads only. These come in 9 colourful options and it’s very pretty. You must use BOM layers to use these!
- I am also wearing the cute little nose piercing gift. It also includes a hud that allows you to change the colour of the rim of the piercing but the main gem on it is white. This piercing will work on any head!
Have fun, FabFree!
Caroline is Wearing…
Clothes & Accessories
Outfit – [QE Designs] Melanie Hoodie & Shorties (50% off @ SL19B)
Shoes – Starlight Apparel Gina Espadrilles with HUD – Pride
Popsicle Collection & Mouthie– rainn Popsicle Group Prop & Popsicle Mouthie (Free @ SL19B)
Nose Peircing – Altice Nose Piercing (1L Group Gift/Group is Free to Join)
Hair – Ginko Hair Gift Bob Hair (Free @ SL19B)
Mesh Body – Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head – Lelutka Lake – EvoX
Head Skin & Ear Skins – Dernier Hannah – Sienna
Body Skin – MILA Older Body Skins – Honey Chubby (Free on the Marketplace) Previously blogged here.
Neck Fix – Velour EvoX Ear Skins and Neck Fix – Sienna (Free/No Group Join Required) Previously blogged here.
Eyeshadow – Altice Lumix Eyeshadow (1L Group Gift/Group is Free to Join)
Nails – Maitreya Lara
Photo Location – Private Location