Good afternoon my FabFree Crew! Happy weekend to us all. Now that I have some free time on the Grid it’s time to dive into my favorite Hunt off the year: The Twisted Hunt! Yes, it’s stupid hard… and stupid frustrating and yes, I pull my hair out every year… I do love it. It’s such a challenge and finding that right cube is a real thrill. Plus, I think the designers really pull out all the stops for this hunt and we get some awesome gifts.
Like this sweet little harness and mini from Ari-Pari. The dress comes with a HUD for choices of color and three colors for the harness. Plus a switch to turn the harness on and off. Makes for a nicely versatile addition to your closet.
Just be warned. There are no clues and tons of decoys at most of the designers in this Hunt. But you can join the Twisted Hunt group for fun chat and a little help along the way. The Twisted Hunt runs until Sept 30th so get in there and get twisted!
~~ ♥ ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Skin + Body Freckles – The Skinnery – Aimee + Peach Maitreya Applier
- Hair – Tableau Vivant – Starry Night – past Gacha
- Makeup – Alaskametro – Autumn
- Choker – Zoe – Half Moon Choker ( The store appears to have changed names to Unspoken Tales)
Dress – Ari-Pari – – FREE/0L – Free prize for the Twisted Hunt
Photo Location – Black Arts