Happy Free Hair Day Gentlemen! Hopefully, by this time next year this will be a national holiday, like Groundhog Day or Bring Your Weevil to Work Day. Given the task to scour the grid and round up some free men’s hairstyles, I am happy to present to you the results of my epic quest.
- A – Damselfly – Ashton w/20 color hud (FREE Group Gift/FREE Group)
- B – Amacci – Leon in Cinnamon (FREE Group Gift/FREE Group)
- C – Colors – Free gifts in boxes outside the store, four hairstyles available (FREE Gifts)
- D – Kmadd – Jordan, just one of at least six male or unisex hairstyles included (FREE Gift/Subscribo)
- E – Mina – Andre in Dark Brown w/ 5 color hud (FREE Gift for joining the L’Homme magazine group/FREE Group) The vendor is near the West entrance.
- F – Dura – Valentines Group Gift w/ hud (FREE Group Gift/FREE Group)
- G – Ink – UROS in Black (FREE Group Gift/FREE Group)
- H – Argrace – Minato (FREE Group Gift/FREE Group)
- I – Emo-tions – Aidan in Brown w/ 4 color hud in 2 variations (FREE Group Gift/FREE Group)
- J – Boon NMR122 Hair (FREE Group Gift/FREE Group)
- K – Calico Byram fatpack of colors via huds.(FREE Midnight Mania Board/No group needed)
- L – LaLa Moon Axell (FREE Gift)
That about wraps it up for this post, but before I go, let me tell you about two more great stops that guys should make in their ongoing search for men’s hair. One fine resource for men’s hairstyles is Alli & Ali. They have free group gifts and frequently take part in gridwide hunts. If you are looking for free hair, they are definitely worth a visit. Lastly, while they are not offering any free male hair, Truth is an excellent hair store and, as of this writing, their male hair is only 50L. For that price, they are a bargain. That’s all for me, have fun and I will see you on the grid!—–WHC Riler
WHC is wearing…