Free Group Gift/Group is 500L to Join @ Moss & Mink
Holding his scythe, taking your life
The reaper is deciding your fate
Whether you live whether you die
Death will choose your last day
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
He’s watching you every move
No point to cry, No point to fight
He will come for you soon
The Grim Reaper
Is coming to take you tonight
-Grim Reaper: Demolition Train-
Beware… I’m always lurking in the shadows, waiting for it to be your time. When you die I’ll appear ready to reap your soul. Plucking it from the life you hold so dear. Tis the time to look for that perfect costume. Whether it be scary, crazy, fanciful, or cute. This Grim Reaper costume I’m wearing you can snatch up for free. It’s at this year’s Halloween Shop & Hop. ZED and Bella bring to you the full unisex costume, which includes everything to hide your regular Avatar. The fitted Skeleton, cloak skirt, cloak hood, eyes, Male/Female shape, bento wings with HUD, and the Scythe. Making for a rather impressive and sick looking costume. Head on over to the Halloween Shop & Hop and grab it before it ends on November first.
Blue is Wearing
Full Costume – ZED & Bella Reaper Costume (Free Gift at Shop & Hop/No Group Join Required)
“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” – William Shakespeare
As we seem to be rapidly approaching my favorite holiday I was excited to see the new group gift at Caboodle. The Caboodle group gift is a short nun’s habit, which lends itself perfectly to creating a creepy demonic possession look. Inspired by the idea I added the new group gift tattoo by Letis, the Pumpkin Hunt gift by Blackstone at Swank, and some inexpensive Marketplace finds from Corvus, Mary, R.A.D. and Glow Up. I think this look would fit right in at just about any haunted house. Time to get terrifying!
Truly this nun’s habit group gift at Caboodle was the inspiration for creating my demonic nun look just in time for Halloween. The Caboodle group has a join fee of 100 linden. The habit can be repositioned, and sized. I wore it with a simple hair-base. Also, don’t forget to pick up the previous group gifts still available at Caboodle.
Appliers/Layers Included: Omega Evolved, Maitreya, Slink, Legacy, Belleza, Signature, BOM Layers (35%,50%,75%100%)
I mentioned the Pumpkin Hunt happening at Swank in my recent post “Let Me Show You the Way.” The dress and horns I used for this look are from the Pumpkin Hunt gift by Blackstone. This gift includes a full look with a dress, horns, and a matching devil tail (not shown), as well as a HUD with several colors for the dress. You can pick this gift up for free at Swank. You’ll need the free Swank group tag, I’ll link that group below. This dress is fitted for Maitreya Lara only.
Swank Group – secondlife:///app/group/35fc648a-c80a-bd06-7b1c-0385c52e0fc1/about
Corvus – No possessed being would be complete without darkened circles around the eyes. I picked up the Corvus Demon Eyeshadow BOM layer for 30 linden on the Marketplace.
Mary – I also found a Halloween gift by Mary from 2019 on the Marketplace. The little goth cross tattoo comes in an Omega applier and is 1 linden on the Marketplace.
Glow Up – For some added gore I picked up a little nose-bleed drip by Glow Up on the Marketplace for free. It comes in a BOM layer only.
R.A.D. – Finally, the bloody sewn-shut lips are a Marketplace dollarbie by R.A.D. This gory costume essential comes in BOM layers and an Omega applier.
Alright all you creeps and ghouls, I really hope you enjoy these freaky fun freebies and cheapies. It was a lot of fun putting this super creepy look together for Halloween. Have fun out there!
- Habit – Caboodle – Nun’s Habit – Free Group Gift/Group is 100L to Join
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – 7 Deadly Skins – Cruel – Recent Free Twisted Hunt Prize – Originally Shown Here
- Hair-base – Catwa Hairbase Black – Tintable (Included with head)
- Eyes – CURELESS – Lumine Eyes
- Brows – Slink Physique Heavy Black Brows (Included with Hourglass mesh body)
- Eye Makeup – Corvus – Demon Eyeshadow – 30L on the Marketplace
- Forehead Tattoo – Mary – Halloween Gift 2019 Goth Cross Face Tattoo – 1L on the Marketplace
- Nose Bleed – Glow Up – Nose Bleed Gift – Free on the Marketplace
- Gory Lips – R.A.D. – Bloody Sewn Lips – 1L on the Marketplace
- Horns & Dress – Blackstone – Lilith Set Fatpack – Free Swank Pumpkin Hunt Gift @Swank
- Upper Body Tattoo – Letis Tattoo – Black Widow – Free Group Gift/Group is Free to Join
- Demonic Arms – Ghoul – Hannya Demon Arms
- Floating Candles – Raindale –
Magic World Floating Candles (tinted)
- Backdrop – SEMPITERNAL/Lux Aeterna – The Forbidden Room – Past Group Gift/Group is 25L to Join *Still Available
- Pose by Hello Gorgeous
There has been a lot of talk about “sweater weather” as the season shifts from summer to autumn. This year I think I’ll refer to it as “hoodie season.” At the moment little sounds nicer than a comfy cozy hoodie and a crisp cool autumn afternoon.
My over-sized hoodie by Gabriel is a free gift (no group needed) at Neo Japan. This blue and purple gradient hoodie is unisex. So guys, don’t hesitate to pick this free gift up also! I also very much like the open shoulders, and the giant kangaroo pocket. I think I just might live in this for a while.
Female Sizes Included: Meshbody Legacy, Maitreya Lara
Male Sizes Included: Meshbody Legacy Male, Belleza Jake, Signature (Gianni, Geralt)
Did you peep the cool earrings I have on? They are the latest group gift at e.marie. I love this take on the classic hoop earring. I think these are elegant enough to wear with formal looks, and still subtle enough to be worn casually. The e.marie group is 50L to join. This group gift includes a hud that allows you to pick from several metal choices, and these earrings can be resized.
- Hair – Navy+Copper – Bryony
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – Deetalez – Doutzen II
- Earrings – e.marie – Lia Earrings – Free Group Gift /Group is 50L to Join
- Hoodie – Gabriel – Zipp Shoulder Hoodie – Free Gift @Neo Japan
- Ring – On a Lark – Sun Moon & Stars Rings
- Manicure – Alaskametro – Cosmic
- Tattoo – Mister Razzor – Bella Tattoo
Anyone who tells you Time Travel is a science, and not an artform, is a scoundrel. It is and must be both. You need to be able to finesse your way through multiple realities and get the calculations correct. For now, I’m going to slice through the curtain of time and get myself out of this Jurassic nightmare before one of these giant prehistoric lizards decides I might be a delicious meal. Safe travels my fellow voyagers.
The Engine Room
Purely by happenstance I visited the Engine Room event. Lo and behold, it’s an Anniversary round! You guessed it, that means free gifts. Lots and lots of amazing free gifts. The theme is steampunk and the gifts are free with the Second Life Syndicate group tag. The group is free to join. I got all of them, and would have loved to show all of them to you, but that would just be tedious for everyone. Instead, I put together my Time Traveler look using the Engine Room gifts from Eudora3D, Apricot Paws, Wicca’s Originals, Deadly Nightshade, and Lux Aeterna.
Second Life Syndicate group: secondlife:///app/group/d35c55f4-6a4f-eb2d-1dae-af9665f6f4cd/about
I think this hat from Eudora3D is possibly one of the coolest hats I’ve ever owned, and it’s absolutely free. The Witch Hunter hat is incredibly detailed. It comes with a hud that lets you change the metal parts gold or silver, and adjust the position and size of the hat. You’ll find this freebie waiting for you at the Engine Room event. Don’t forget the Second Life Syndicate tag.
My very Victorian-like blouse by Apricot Paws is also free at the Engine Room. It fits beautifully and I love the subtle pinstripes. This shirt comes in a tucked and a not tucked version for multiple wear options. This gift also has a hud that lets you adjust the color of the bow, the buttons, and metal bits.
Sizes Included: Maitreya Lara, Maitreya V-Tech, MeshBody Legacy, MeshBody Legacy Perky
The Havoc Mask is the free Engine Room Anniversary gift by Wicca’s Originals. This super cool accessory is unisex in that it comes in a male sizes as well as a female size. The details are awesome, and it fit me perfectly, however there are resize scripts in the masks.
I think this clockwork mechanism halo piece by Deadly Nightshade is so cool. Not only does it look cool with all the great details, it also has moving parts. The pieces attach separately so that they move independent of each other. That also means they can be worn all together or separately. This free Engine Room gift was the initial inspiration for creating a Time Traveling character.
The golden scalpel and scissors by Lux Aeterna together are the first Engine Room gift I unpacked and knew I had to do something with them. They are gorgeous aesthetically, and have a macabre element that I really like. They also have these really awesome bento hold poses, that are just icing on the cake. You’ll find them for free at the Engine Room. Again, don’t forget to join the free Second Life Syndicate group and wear the group tag to get the gifts.
- Hat – Eudora3D – Witch Hunter Hat – Brown – Free Second Life Syndicate Group Gift/Group is Free to Join @Engine Room
- Hair – Doux – Dreemdoll
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – Deetalez – Doutzen II
- Eyes – Buzzeri – Celestial Eyes – Chlorine
- Mask – Wicca’s Originals – Havoc Mask – Free Second Life Syndicate Group Gift/Group is Free to Join @Engine Room
- Halo – Deadly Nightshade – Celestemporia Halo v2 – Free Second Life Syndicate Group Gift/Group is Free to Join @Engine Room
- Shirt – Apricot Paws: Velo Shirt: Pinstripe Wine – Free Second Life Syndicate Group Gift/Group is Free to Join @Engine Room
- Skirt – SPIRIT – Arina Long Skirt
- Scissors & Scalpel w/Pose – LUX AETERNA [Macabre Machinamentum] – Free Second Life Syndicate Group Gift/Group is Free to Join @Engine Room
Photo taken at Prehistorica: The Dawn Kingdom
Photo Credits: Left photo by Prudence Rexroth / Right photo by BlueGreyEyeGentleman
Under the cloak of darkness, among the wisps and fireflies such a moment exists when love conquers all, even for fearsome Drow. The realm of the Dark Elves has taken over the Twisted Hunt this fall. Will you be able to brave this difficult journey and seek the hunt prizes through decoys and without hints to their location?
The fall Twisted Hunt with the Drow theme will end September 30th, with the End Game lasting through October 17th. Don’t wait to embark on this quest for free Dark Elf inspired gifts and prizes. Blue and I both took on the Twisted Hunt, though I admittedly did not complete the full hunt. Thanks to quite a few of the free Twisted hunt prizes, he and I were able to create these striking Dark Elf characters.
Twisted Hunt Website – https://twistedhunt.com/
The Dreaming Thicket
My beautiful green gown and Blue’s matching tunic and pants are free Twisted Hunt gifts at The Dreaming Thicket. These gifts are packaged separately, so you’ll have two prizes to find at this stop.
Dress Sizes Included: Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), Maitreya Lara, Ocacin, Slink (Hourglass, Physique), Voluptuous, Tonic (Curvy, Fine),
Men’s Outfit Sizes Included: Adin, Belleza Jake, Ocacin, Onupup, Signature Gianni, Slink Male, Classic Fitmesh with Alpha
7 Deadly Skins
The free Twisted Hunt Prize at 7 Deadly Skins is this beautiful pale grey dark elf inspired skin. Her name is “Cruel” which is perfect for a drowess. In the box you find system layer/BOM skins with or without brows, and an Omega applier.
Blue’s deep grey drow skin is the Twisted Hunt prize at Jeanette’s Joint. It comes in female and male versions. These free skins come in BOM (bakes on mesh) layers only.
The tattoos running down Blue’s arms are the free Twisted Hunt prize from Germinal. The tattoo comes in BOM (bakes on mesh) layers. It also has a black version, and a tint-able white version.
My jeweled head adornment is the Twisted Hunt gift at Venge. It is free like all the Twisted Hunt prizes, and includes a color change hud for the metal parts and the jewel.
Secrets of Gia
Blue’s elven crown is a free Twisted Hunt prize at Secrets of Gia. This one is a unisex gift.
Lastly my silvery face tattoos are the free Twisted Hunt gift at Kumiho. It comes in a single BOM layer only.
What Blue is Wearing:
- Crown 1 – ZK Store – Wolf Crown
- Crown 2 – Secrets of Gaia – Twisted Drow Unisex Crown – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Head – Catwa – Dude Bento
- Hair – Besom – Clueless
- Skin – Jeanette’s Joint – Dark Elf – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Ears –
AD – Dark Elf 2 Ear: Studs
- Eyes – Clemmm. – Cross Eye Spider
- Eye Shadow – Zibska – Alviss Deux 03
- Face Tattoo 1 – Fallen Gods Inc – WinYar White, face tattoo
- Face Tattoo 2 – Fallen Gods Inc – Pax, gold/white
- Arm Tattoo – GERMINAL – Drow Sleeves – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Tunic & Pants – The Dreaming Thicket – Hemlock Outfit – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Boots – Tasty Pudding – Rugged Fur Boots
- Sword – MacMoragh an Gabha – Unscripted Almace Sheath
- Belt –
Viking Belt – Brown
- Body – Belleza Jake
What Pru is Wearing:
- Head – Catwa – HDPRO Majer Soft
- Hair – Lamb – Ari
- Skin – 7 Deadly Skins – Cruel – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Ears – PumeC – Forest Pixie Ears
- Eyes – Buzzeri –
Celestial Eyes – Chlorine
- Head Jewel – Venge – Dream Head Adornment – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Eye Shadow – Demicorn – Starlet Eyeshadow
- Face Tattoo – KUMIHO – Drow Face BOM Tattoo Ascendant – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Ring – On a Lark – Sun Moon & Stars Rings
- Dress – The Dreaming Thicket – Nighshade Gown – Free Twisted Hunt Prize
- Shoes – REIGN – Jules Heels