Free Group Gift/Group is 99L to Join – @Tooty Fruity
One of my most favorite things to do in Second Life is decorate. I am constantly rearranging my little house and decorating for the seasons and holidays. And I’m really getting into the landscaping too. I love being able to make a perfect scene.
And speaking of scenes… I was able to put together this quite little scene in a coy corner of my house all for free. I dropped by one of my most favorite decor designers today: Reka Nutmeg and was so excited to see a ton of free gifts set out. Now, I hadn’t stopped by the main store in some time so many of these gifts may have been out for awhile but they were all new to me. Just join the free Group and scoop up your treasures!
As with all free gifts and group gifts on the Grid, these could go poof at any time. So don’t wait around too long to go make your own scene!
“A girl should be two things, who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
I hope you’ve had a very happy weekend Fab Free! I’m glad you’re here. The Jail event is having an anniversary round. You I’m sure saw Aline’s post “Put on Your Weekend Pants” featuring a few of the free event gifts in honor of their anniversary. Today I have a few more I’m excited to share with you. Each of the gifts at The Jail are free, you just need to wear the event group tag. The group is free to join, and I’ll put a link below that you can copy and paste into in-world local chat to join the group.
The Jail Event Group: secondlife:///app/group/e9238129-1407-9f47-3533-35ec703bfcbf/about
The vest style top I am wearing is part of the free Jail event gift by Giuliadesign. I like this piece a lot because I think it looks sexy, but makes me feel like I am being sexy on my terms, for myself. That is an empowering feeling. This top comes in a dark purple color with a white collar as shown. There’s also a matching mini skirt and shoes in the gift, which I chose not to wear.
- Shirt Sizes Included: Slink (Physique, Hourglass), Maitreya Lara
- Skirt Sizes Included: Slink (Physique, Hourglass), Maitreya Lara
- Shoe Sizes Included: Slink, Maitreya
The tattoo I am wearing is by Hanz. It’s also free at The Jail, just don’t forget that group tag. I’m happy to say that this tattoo is unisex. It comes tattoo comes in appliers and BOM layers so anyone should be able to wear it, classic or mesh.
Appliers/Layers Included: BOM Layers (Faded, Fresh), Belleza Applier, Slink Applier, Signature Applier, Omega Applier, Maitreya Applier
Lastly, the choker I have on is a free Jail event gift by Madame Noir. It’s called the Elektra necklace and it has a cool metal clasp in the front. It also has resize scripts, and a color change hud. The hud has several solid color choices for the leather/fabric and different metallic options for the metal bits.
- Hair – TRUTH VIP – Forver *Originally Shown Here
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – Eudora Beauty – Raika Skin – Honey
- Eye Makeup – Demicorn – Basic Witch
- Lipstick – MJN – Woke Up Like This
- Eyes – Buzzeri –
Celestial Eyes – Chlorine
- Earrings – e.marie – Black Magic Gacha – Cross Earrings – Silver
- Top – Giuliadesigns – Eusopia Purple – Free The Jail Group Gift/The Jail Group is Free to Join @The Jail
- Choker – Madame Noir – Elektra Necklace – Free The Jail Group Gift/The Jail Group is Free to Join @The Jail
- Dermal Piercing – PUNCH – Dermal Piercing Heart
- Tattoo – Hanz – Bolt Tattoo – Free The Jail Group Gift/The Jail Group is Free to Join @The Jail
- Ring – On a Lark – Sun Moon & Stars Rings
- Manicure – e.marie – Conjure Chrome
- Pants – Blueberry – Grace Pants
- Pose w/Chair – Hazeel Poses – Mafia Girl
- Hat Rack – Death Row Designs – November Corridor – Hall Tree
Photo taken at Otter Lake
Happy Halloween Fab Free! I feel like October flew by, and I am a bit sad to see it go. Still, there’s Halloween night and plenty more in the coming days to celebrate. For this bewitching look I picked up group gifts from 7 Deadly Skins, Reed, and Tequila’s gift at Miix. I hope you enjoy these witchy finds!
7 Deadly Skins
7 Deadly Skins put out this extra group gift Halloween Skin for the ladies for the month of October. You’ll find it waiting in a box near the main group gift poster. This gift includes a BOM layer skin, and an Omega applier. The 7 Deadly Skins group has a join fee of 295 linden.
Reed has more than one free group gift out currently as well. This cute little black dress is free to all group members. The group is free to join at this time, so don’t miss it and the other group gifts.
Sizes Included: Maitreya Lara, Slink (Hourglass, Physique), Belleza (Freya, Isis)
Tequila, the brand not the liquor :P, has a creepy cute pose set out for free at the newly started round of Miix. Th pose set includes several male and female poses with skull props To get this set you’ll need to join the Hype Events group which is free to join at this time. I’ll link the group down below.
Hype Events Group: secondlife:///app/group/f6713096-c68b-be38-0435-51f617775ef6/about
- Hair w/Hat – Clawtooth – The Good Witch – Wild Pack
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – 7 Deadly Skins – Halloween Group Gift – Oct. 2020/Free Group Gift/Group is 295L to Join
- Earrings – e.marie – Black Magic Gacha – Skull Earrings – Silver – 50L/play @Epiphany
- Dress – Reed – Halloween Gift Dress – Free Group Gift/Group is Free to Join
- Manicure – e.marie – Mix n Match – Dark Omens
- Ring – On a Lark – Sun Moon & Stars Ring
- Broom w/Sit Pose – e.marie – Black Magic Gacha – Broom RARE – 50L/play @Epiphany
- Shoes – REIGN – Deviant Heels
- Pose w/Skulls – Tequila – Orby Skulls Bento Pose Set – Free Event Gift/Hype Group Free to Join @Miix
Photo taken at Cemetery de Chevalier
Holding his scythe, taking your life
The reaper is deciding your fate
Whether you live whether you die
Death will choose your last day
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
He’s watching you every move
No point to cry, No point to fight
He will come for you soon
The Grim Reaper
Is coming to take you tonight
-Grim Reaper: Demolition Train-
Beware… I’m always lurking in the shadows, waiting for it to be your time. When you die I’ll appear ready to reap your soul. Plucking it from the life you hold so dear. Tis the time to look for that perfect costume. Whether it be scary, crazy, fanciful, or cute. This Grim Reaper costume I’m wearing you can snatch up for free. It’s at this year’s Halloween Shop & Hop. ZED and Bella bring to you the full unisex costume, which includes everything to hide your regular Avatar. The fitted Skeleton, cloak skirt, cloak hood, eyes, Male/Female shape, bento wings with HUD, and the Scythe. Making for a rather impressive and sick looking costume. Head on over to the Halloween Shop & Hop and grab it before it ends on November first.
Blue is Wearing
Full Costume – ZED & Bella Reaper Costume (Free Gift at Shop & Hop/No Group Join Required)