Hey FabFree! I am rocking a new punk look among the winter mountain scenery and it’s chilly. I can wear crop tops in Winter but it’s not exactly recommended. At least I look wicked, like I’m posing to be on the front of the latest punk band’s album cover. 😉
I have a quick post for today, which is to show the latest fishing outfit available at Sn@tch. This outfit has been around for a while and it’s still out to play. I’m not sure for how long though, so hurry! As with all the Sn@tch fishing outfits, you need to buy a 7 Seas fishing “casual rod” for 100L. It’s a one-time purchase and once you have it, you can fish at Sn@tch for life!
This set of fishing prizes is called the “Splatterpunk” set! I love it.
The prizes I am wearing are:
- An alternative, punk-ish hairstyle in auburn. You can also win this hair in blonde or black.
- A BOM fishnet black croptop with rhinestones to cover up your bits. That part of the top is not visible here, as my jacket is covering myself up. It’s cute and it works perfectly as a top to wear underneath the jacket!
- A set of BOM black fishnet gloves.
- The “doomed” Suzy black jacket with a red collar, which is sized for Maitreya, Belleza Isis, Venus & Freya, and Slink Physique & Hourglass. 8 versions of this mesh jacket are available to fish for in total!
- BOM leggings – the green ones come from one of two packs of the splash leggings. These come in yellow, teal, blue, grey, red, purple and a tonne of other colours! I love these leggings and they match other outfits well.
- BOM black eyeshadow.
- BOM black lipstick.
The “Splatterpunk” set includes everything you see here and more not shown here, including a black star choker, biker boots, and spiky punk earrings.
Caroline is Wearing…
Clothes & Accessories
Hair – Sn@tch Suzy Hair Auburn (Free Fishing Prize/ 7 Seas Casual Rod costs 100L to buy)
Mesh Body – Belleza Freya V6
Mesh Head – Lelutka Lake 3.1 – Evolution
Skin – 7 Deadly S[K]ins Rainbow-Caramel
Eyes – Lelutka Lilly 3.1
Lipstick – Sn@tch Luscious Lipstick (Black-T) (Free Fishing Prize/ 7 Seas Casual Rod costs 100L to buy)
Eyeshadow – Sn@tch Cateye Sparkle Shadow (Black) (Free Fishing Prize/ 7 Seas Casual Rod costs 100L to buy)
Nails – Belleza Freya V6
Photo Location – Luane’s World