I don’t have a lot to chatter about tonight, FabFree. Been doing some thinking and just reflecting today. Left me a little melancholy. Not too bad… just quiet and thoughtful. Ever have those days? When I saw S@bbia’s lovely Group gift it just seemed to speak to this mood. Vintage and sweet and… quiet. Does that make sense?
This is the ‘Back Ribbon’ blouse, skirt and shoes set I’m showing off today. I truly love S@bbia’s designs. They are always beautifully built and so feminine and modest. Something not always found on the Grid. It makes me want to wander rose gardens and sip tea. You’ll get the separate blouse in pink, the skirt in white and the cute pink flats with your free group membership. Thank you, S@bbia!
- One Size fits most. (Alphas Included if needed)
~~ * ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set 2
- Hair – Exile – Memory Bliss
Blouse + Skirt + Shoes – S@bbia – FREE/0L – Free gift for Group – Group is free to join
Photo Location – Silent Melody