Free Gift/No Group Join Required @ MadPea
Hey FabFree! In today’s FabFree Designer Features post, we are hopping over to Shapes for Everyone. Shapes for Everyone is a neat shop that sells shapes for a variety of mesh bodies and mesh heads. Each shape includes a detailed style card with information about what skins to wear with each shape, two shape options for different body types, and several eyebrow shapes. You get quite a lot in each item, and these shapes will be great for new residents and others to try if you are in need of a new shape or look.
FabFree Group Gift
The current FabFree group gift at Shapes for Everyone is the Ethereal Beauty shape. This shape is designed for the Catwa Freya HD Pro head, and the shape works with Lucybody Atenea and Maitreya Lara. The gift includes a detailed style card with information on what skin to wear to optimize the look of the shape. The free gift also includes slim and plus versions, as well as 4 eyebrow shapes to wear with it.
The FabFree group is always free to join. To join the group, copy and paste the following link into SL: secondlife:///app/group/020fa7af-444d-f54f-01e2-557ec06315fd/about.
Shapes for Everyone also has group gifts for their VIP group members. The gifts rotate, and they are available for a limited time until they change to a new VIP gift. The current gift up for the store group is the Alondra Shape, which is a new release. It is designed to be used with the Catwa Freya HD Pro head. The shape includes plus and slim version fits for the following mesh bodies: Lucybody Atenea and Maitreya Lara. It also includes a detailed style card and 4 eyebrow shapes. The Shapes for Everyone group is currently free to join, but it will likely only be free for a temporary period of time.
Other Freebie Groups’ Gifts
There is an additional free gift at Shapes for Everyone if you join another freebie group posted near their VIP group gift. Below is the information about this extra gift and the group that is offering it.
- Altamura Friends Group Gift (Free to Join), Pfiffer Shape. This shape is designed for Altamura Leila Head, with plus and slim fits for the following mesh bodies: Maitreya Lara and Lucybody Atenea. It also includes a detailed style card and 7 eyebrow shapes.
That’s all for now! I hope to be back with another FabFree Designer Features post soon!
Have a wonderful evening, FabFree!
If you are in need of some new shapes, this post is made for you! Shapes for Everyone is a FabFree designer and they are participating in FabFree at Fifteen. They sell shapes for a variety of mesh heads and bodies. I will be showing you two shapes they have available for the event today. I also threw in some more 15L items available for FabFree at Fifteen from the lovely designers Ruxy, Spells & Charms to Go, ati and ShoeDiction, so let’s look at what they have available! Note that all of these offers are only available until tomorrow, August 6th, so you must rush to get them!
- The first shape shown in the photo at the top of this post is “Deep Nightmare”, which is the free FabFree at Fifteen gift from Shapes for Everyone when you join the Fabulously Free in SL group. This shape is designed for Lelutka Lilly, which I am wearing with it. It is made to fit Maitreya Lara, Lucbody Atenea, and Legacy bodies, and I chose to wear Legacy with it. The free gift includes slim and plus versions (I am wearing the slim), as well as 12 eyebrow shapes and a style card. It includes a lot of goodies for a free gift!
- I paired this look with an adorable dress made by Ruxy, which only costs 15L for FabFree at Fifteen. The dress includes a HUD with 5 pretty floral patterns. It fits Lara, Petite, Legacy, and Perky.
- The second shape is called “Ninniach” and it’s designed for the Catwa Queen HD Pro head. This shape is 15 Lindens at Shapes for Everyone for FabFree at Fifteen. It also works with Maitreya Lara, Lucbody Atenea, Legacy, Altamura, Erika, Reborn, Star, Kupra, and Belleza Freya bodies. It includes slim and plus versions (I am wearing the slim). It also includes 12 eyebrow shapes and a style card.
- The toffee bowl is 15L at ati, and it gives out toffee to put in your mouth and a toffee aura. Note that you cannot rezz it.
- The dress I am wearing in the second look is 15L at Spells & Charms to Go. The outfit includes a HUD that allows you to change the dress to 6 different colour options. It fits Lara, Freya, Legacy, Hourglass, Kupra, and TMP.
- The shoes are 15L at ShoeDiction, and they fit Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink.
Have fun, FabFree!
Caroline is Wearing…
Dress – Ruxy Alula (15L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Mesh Body – The Shops Legacy
Mesh Head – Lelutka Lilly – EvoX
Shape – Shapes for Everyone Deep Nightmare (Free Gift for Members of Fabulously Free in SL Group/Group is Free to Join)
Head Skin – Dernier Hannah – Sienna
Body Skin – MILA Older Body Skins – Honey Chubby (Free on the Marketplace) Previously blogged here.
Neck Fix & Ear Skins – Velour EvoX Ear Skins and Neck Fix – Sienna (Free/No Group Join Required) Previously blogged here.
Hair – TRUTH Bunny
Dress – Spells & Charms to Go Leda Dress (15L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Shoes –ShoeDiction Deanna- Leopard (15L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Toffee Bowl – ati Toffee Bowl (15L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Mesh Body – Belleza Freya
Mesh Head – Catwa Queen HD Pro
Shape – Shapes for Everyone Ninniach (15L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Ritual Elspeth Tone 6
Hair – TRUTH Damaris- Black & Whites
Photo Location – Private Location