Heyya FabFree! When we are writing up our posts here on the blog, we use the “Classic” block style for Word Press. Simple, clear and… well… classic. When I sat down to write today, I pressed the “Classic” button and thought to myself, “Yeah… classic that’s this gown and jewelry combo. So classy and classic.” Now you know my title process. LOL Quite the author, I am.
So on to the gown and y’all know I love a nice ball gown. This is the “Carol Taty Gown” from Anne Silver Couture and you can pick it up for free with your Fabulously Free Group tag. When you think about all the parties and social events coming up in the next few months, having a stunning gown like this is a necessity. The details are so nice. The skirt has that look of quality velvet and the bodice has a playful embroidered pattern. This will definitely make my party list this year.
- Belleza – Freya, Isis, Venus
- SLink – Hourglass, Physique
My new jewelry in amethyst and silver couldn’t have come up at a better time. While I was looking for something sparkly to wear with my new gown, I thought of one of my long time favs – Zuri. So I popped over and there it was, “The Medusa Set” on the Teleport HUB gift board. Talk about good timing. I put on my tag and collected my new choker and earrings ablaze with gorgeous purple amethysts. Teleport HUB has a one time fee of 10L to join but then you have access to hundreds of gifts just for Group members.
~~ ♥ ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Skin + Body Freckles – The Skinnery – Aimee + Peach Maitreya Applier
- Hair – Truth – Wind (Past Gacha)
- Makeup – Alaskametro – Fierce
Dress – Anne Silver Couture – Carol Taty – FREE/0L – Free gift for the Fabulously Free Group – Group is free to join
Jewelry – Zuri – Medusa Set – FREE/0L – Free gift for the Teleport HUB Group – Group is 10L to join
Photo Location – Backdrop City