Here we go, FabFree! It’s Friday and this weekend for me is all RP and Fantasy all day! I’m wandering the Fantasy Faire and doing the Quest and everything. To get warmed up for this magical weekend, I visited ne of my favorite RP stores on the Grid: Cog and Fleur. If you haven’t visited before I highly encourage it. They have lovely RP and Vintage clothes and accessories galore!
Like this beautiful free Group Gift ball gown. This is the “1890’s Butterfly Ballgown” in Morpho Blue. And true to it’s word there are beautiful blue butterflies all over. In the gift you get the gown, the earrings, the choker and a pair of gorgeous Victorian evening shoes. Plus you get BoM underthings – two chemises and stockings. There is also an Omega applier for the underthings. Just wear your group tag and get ready to go to the Ball. The Cog & Fleur group costs 50L to join but just the worth of this gown covers that handily.
- Belleza – Freya, Isis, Venus
- Ocacin Standard
- SLink – Hourglass, Physique
- Tonic – Curvy, Fine
~~~ ♥ ~~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Hair + Hat –Limerence – Choyla
Gown + Jewelry + Shoes – Cog & Fleur – 1890’s Butterfly Ballgown – FREE/0L – Free gift for the group – Group is 50L to join
Photo Location – New Babbage