Hello, fabulous readers – I hope you are having a wonderful week!
I set up this photo to show you the adorable Easter hunt gift from Sway’s, but silly Finn jumped out and photobombed the bunnies right as I took the photo. That crazy canine never met a camera she didn’t like, LOL! XD
Hunting for Easter Eggs
The SwayLand Easter Egg Hunt is going on now through April 23rd. If you’ve enjoyed the advent hunts over at SwayLand, you’re going to love this one!
Here’s how to play:
- Hop on over to SwayLand and touch the sign by the big Easter egg near the landing point.
- You will receive a folder containing a HUD and information notecard.
- Wear the HUD and start hunting for Easter eggs (there are TEN). The eggs are hidden all over the region.
- When you find an egg, touch it, and it will appear on your HUD. If it doesn’t, you are too far away, so go closer and try again.
- Once you’ve found all 10 eggs, and the white eggs on your HUD are colorful, touch the big Easter egg where you got the HUD to get your exclusive SwayLand Easter gift.
Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Egg are 100% original mesh and come in 4 colors: red, green, blue, and natural (pictured). Touch the egg for a color-change menu.
The SwayLand Easter Egg Hunt is completely free. No group is required.
Good luck, and have fun!! 🙂