“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” – William Shakespeare
As we seem to be rapidly approaching my favorite holiday I was excited to see the new group gift at Caboodle. The Caboodle group gift is a short nun’s habit, which lends itself perfectly to creating a creepy demonic possession look. Inspired by the idea I added the new group gift tattoo by Letis, the Pumpkin Hunt gift by Blackstone at Swank, and some inexpensive Marketplace finds from Corvus, Mary, R.A.D. and Glow Up. I think this look would fit right in at just about any haunted house. Time to get terrifying!
Truly this nun’s habit group gift at Caboodle was the inspiration for creating my demonic nun look just in time for Halloween. The Caboodle group has a join fee of 100 linden. The habit can be repositioned, and sized. I wore it with a simple hair-base. Also, don’t forget to pick up the previous group gifts still available at Caboodle.
Letis put out this perfect-for-Halloween unisex spiderweb upper body tattoo as their latest group gift. The Letis group is free to join, so don’t miss out on this very well done tattoo.
Appliers/Layers Included: Omega Evolved, Maitreya, Slink, Legacy, Belleza, Signature, BOM Layers (35%,50%,75%100%)
I mentioned the Pumpkin Hunt happening at Swank in my recent post “Let Me Show You the Way.” The dress and horns I used for this look are from the Pumpkin Hunt gift by Blackstone. This gift includes a full look with a dress, horns, and a matching devil tail (not shown), as well as a HUD with several colors for the dress. You can pick this gift up for free at Swank. You’ll need the free Swank group tag, I’ll link that group below. This dress is fitted for Maitreya Lara only.
Swank Group – secondlife:///app/group/35fc648a-c80a-bd06-7b1c-0385c52e0fc1/about
The gifts from Caboodle and Letis were a good start for this scary nun I’d imagined, the Marketplace was helpful for much of the rest.
Corvus – No possessed being would be complete without darkened circles around the eyes. I picked up the Corvus Demon Eyeshadow BOM layer for 30 linden on the Marketplace.
Mary – I also found a Halloween gift by Mary from 2019 on the Marketplace. The little goth cross tattoo comes in an Omega applier and is 1 linden on the Marketplace.
Glow Up – For some added gore I picked up a little nose-bleed drip by Glow Up on the Marketplace for free. It comes in a BOM layer only.
R.A.D. – Finally, the bloody sewn-shut lips are a Marketplace dollarbie by R.A.D. This gory costume essential comes in BOM layers and an Omega applier.
Alright all you creeps and ghouls, I really hope you enjoy these freaky fun freebies and cheapies. It was a lot of fun putting this super creepy look together for Halloween. Have fun out there!
- Habit – Caboodle – Nun’s Habit – Free Group Gift/Group is 100L to Join
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – 7 Deadly Skins – Cruel – Recent Free Twisted Hunt Prize – Originally Shown Here
- Hair-base – Catwa Hairbase Black – Tintable (Included with head)
- Eyes – CURELESS – Lumine Eyes
- Brows – Slink Physique Heavy Black Brows (Included with Hourglass mesh body)
- Eye Makeup – Corvus – Demon Eyeshadow – 30L on the Marketplace
- Forehead Tattoo – Mary – Halloween Gift 2019 Goth Cross Face Tattoo – 1L on the Marketplace
- Nose Bleed – Glow Up – Nose Bleed Gift – Free on the Marketplace
- Gory Lips – R.A.D. – Bloody Sewn Lips – 1L on the Marketplace
- Horns & Dress – Blackstone – Lilith Set Fatpack – Free Swank Pumpkin Hunt Gift @Swank
- Upper Body Tattoo – Letis Tattoo – Black Widow – Free Group Gift/Group is Free to Join
- Demonic Arms – Ghoul – Hannya Demon Arms
- Floating Candles – Raindale –
Magic World Floating Candles (tinted)
- Backdrop – SEMPITERNAL/Lux Aeterna – The Forbidden Room – Past Group Gift/Group is 25L to Join *Still Available
- Pose by Hello Gorgeous