Alright Fab Free’rs, I have to say I really am not in to the whole concept of a New Year resolution. I’ve made them in the past, and struggled to keep up with them, and ultimately ended up feeling guilty or disappointed in myself if my resolution didn’t work out. I think we tend to put too much pressure on ourselves to become the best brightest shiny new version of ourselves just because it’s the start of a new trip around the sun. I am all for self betterment, I just think it has to happen in my/your own time.
For this post, this group gift hoodie top from ZFG (Zero F*cks Given) just really summed up the concept of a New Year resolution for me. Sarcasm is also my favorite kind of ‘casm, whatever that means. lol The ZFG group is free to join, and this snarky shirt is free with your ZFG group tag. Since I know my cell phone covers up part of the text it reads “My New Year’s resolution is to reign in my sarcasm. Like that is going to happen.”.
Sizes Included: Belleza (Isis, Freya, Venus), Slink (Hourglass, Physique), Maitreya Lara, Tonic (Curvy, Fine), MeshBody Legacy
These glasses. Moons, stars, oversized lenses, these glasses from Zombie Suicide called out to me “Pru, you must take us home with you…”. Really, a must-have for me. They are the most recent group gift at Zombie Suicide, and the group has a 100 linden join fee. There are also past group gifts available. This gift has a color change hud as well that allows you to change the color of the frames, and the moon/stars so you can match these babies with everything.
- Hair – Foxy – Gemini
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – The Skinnery – Arya – Currently @Kustom 9
- Eyes – Buzzeri –
Celestial Eyes – Chlorine
- Glasses – Zombie Suicide – Over the Moon Glasses – Free Group Gift/Group is 100L to Join
- Shirt – ZFG – Jo Resolution – Free Group Gift/Group is Free to Join
- Tattoo – Mister Razzor – Bella Tattoo
- Ring – On a Lark – Sun Moon & Stars Rings
- Manicure – Alaskametro – Dark Matter Nail Art
- Jeans – Bumblebee – Cecilia Rolled Jeans
- Pose w/Phone by Foxcity
- Photo taken at Midnight in Paris