Free Group Gift/Group is 350L to Join @ Minimal
Yessss… I know. I KNOW. It’s not Fall yet. I know. Don’t @ me. But… I mean, it’s the best season. At least in my humble opinion. There have been a few events cropping up over the grid that seem to signal that I’m not the only one looking forward to crisp temperatures and leaves crunching underfoot.
Autumn is Coming!
Over at the Wonderland Beach sim, things are looking decidedly Autumnal and slightly spooky too. They’ve got The Autumn is Coming Event going on and it really did put me in the mood for a hint of pumpkin spice. If you wander around the event, you’ll find that each stall has a free treasure chest hidden (or not so hidden) within, and there are also a few lying around the sim with trivia questions that need answering. No need to join a group, just click on the chest and the contents are yours! Here’s what I picked up:
- FREE outfit from Emerald Couture sized for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique & Venus
- FREE bench from Kim’s Kreations
- FREE grass from Lunaria (with animated and static versions)
Here’s to the changing seasons,
Aline is Wearing…
Outfit – Emerald Couture Autumn Outfit (Free Gift @ The Autumn is Coming Event/No Group Join Required)
Mesh Body – Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head – Lelutka Cate
Skin Applier – Glam Affair Cate
Eyebrows– Jumo Britani
Eyes– Euphoric Dolly Babe Eyes
Tattoo – Sn@tch Filigree Sternum Tattoo
Eyeshadow – Alaskametro Spring Lookbook
Lipstick – Alaskametro Spring Lookbook
Nails – Maitreya Lara
Hair – Magika Willow
Pose– OMY Vira
Sim – FabFree InfoHub
Bench – Kim’s Kreations Autumn Dreams Pergola Bench (Free Gift @ The Autumn is Coming Event/No Group Join Required)
Grass – Lunaria Autumn’s Glory Grass (Free Gift @ The Autumn is Coming Event/No Group Join Required)
Let’s raise a glass to all of the Fabulous Designers who are participating in the FabFree at Fifteen Anniversary! It’s hard to believe there are only six days left to grab all of the great gifts and sales items. Here are a few items that haven’t been shown before.
- My lovely Aline boho outfit comes from Telsiope’s Couture. It includes the top, skirt (2 colors), and the hat. It is priced at only $15L for the entire outfit.
- Behind me is the Lunaria Magnolia Arch. It is very pretty when seen in daylight; It also has lights that will show it off at night. it is also priced at $15L.
- The hanging basket to my left is the free FabFree at Fifteen gift from Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Design. Don’t you love the way it shows fallen petals and leaves? There are ten colors you can choose from for the flowers. This is a great addition to your garden or yard.
Cre is wearing:
Outfit – Telsiope’s Couture Aline Top, Skirt, & Hat ($15L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Body – Maitreya Lara
Head – Lelutka Kaya 3.1
Eyes – theMars-Rainstorm Eyes
Shape – Lilo’s Fit Lelutka Kaya [Maitreya]
Skin – Nuve Angie Skin Tan
Tattoo –[CAROL G] Lace – Underboob Tattoo
Hair – FABIA- Bellada Natural Tones (only on MP)
Lipstick – Stunner Originals HD Lips EVO X EVO / Luriel
Nails – Maitreya hud
Eyebrows – Nuve. Amanda Eyebrows – Lelutka Evo
[Empowered] Picnic Pose PackLocation –private
Arch – Lunaria Magnolia Arch ($15L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Hanging Basket – Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Design Hanging Begonia & lighting effects (Free Gift for Members of Fabulously Free in SL Group/Group is Free to Join)
After putting together this innocent and pretty look, I feel like I’m ready to go back to a coming-of-age debutante ball or a high school formal. Whatever it is, it looks like some celebratory occasion. Happy Sweet Fifteen, FabFree!
Everything in my photo today is from FabFree at Fifteen. I am still basking in all the pretty things the designers made for us.
- The braided, double-bun, ginger hairstyle is a free gift for FabFree group members at Butterfly Kiss Boutique. It comes in two options: one has a bright orange tone that fades into darker red tones (shown here), and one with dark roots that fade to the bright orange. The hairstyle is unrigged, so you can move it to fit your head perfectly.
- The beautiful dress is a FabFree at Fifteen exclusive available at Ruxy, and it only costs 69L. It’s stunning! It is sized for Maitreya Lara & Petite and Legacy & Perky. This item includes an extensive colour change hud that allows you to change the colours of the dress and the lace.
- My pretty mesh nails are a free gift for FabFree group members at Kinky Pinky. They fit Maitreya, Kupra, Reborn, Legacy, Belleza, Alice, Kalhene, and Slink. These include a texture change hud with 6 bright colours.
- The gorgeous trellis with flowers and lights is the full-priced offering from .Lunaria.. It costs 100L.
Caroline is Wearing…
Clothes & Accessories
Dress – Ruxy Elio (69L for FabFree at Fifteen)
Hair – Butterfly Kiss Boutique Romance – S.E. Siesta V1 (Free Gift for Members of Fabulously Free in SL Group/Group is Free to Join)
Mesh Body – Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head – Lelutka Lake – EvoX
Head Skin – Dernier Hannah – Sienna
Body Skin – MILA Older Body Skins – Honey Chubby (Free on the Marketplace) Previously blogged here.
Neck Fix & Ear Skins – Velour EvoX Ear Skins and Neck Fix – Sienna (Free/No Group Join Required) Previously blogged here.
Eyes – Lelutka Lake – EvoX
Nails – Kinky Pinky Nina Bento Long Coffin Nails (Free Gift for Members of Fabulously Free in SL Group/Group is Free to Join)
Furniture & Decor
Trellis – .Lunaria. Fantasy Trellis
Photo Location – Private Location
FabFree @ Fifteen Continues…
Today I am bringing two items from Fabulously Free’s Birthday Event. The first is this beautiful set of bow jewelry that I am wearing and the second is the cheerful flower field I’m standing in. And now that I’ve called them “first” and “second” I’m going to confuse you and talk about the second one first! Dr. Seuss is in the house.
- .Lunaria. is the location for this fun little tulip field. It is there fabulous FREE gift for FabFree at Fifteen. The gift comes with both a static and animated version. It is all mesh, copy/mod and only 1 Li at its given size. Don’t forget your FabFree group tag to get it!
- The bow jewelry that I am wearing are all from Beloved Jewelry by Kimbra McMillan. If you have never seen Beloved Jewelry, you are in for a treat. The amount of detail and customization options that go into her work is incredible. Let me break these down for you:
- The spine piercings are actually part of the Miix 69L Sale, and are at her mainstore. I added them because I thought they would really finish the look. It fits Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and comes in large and small versions.
- The earrings are the L$15 item for FabFree @ Fifteen and unrigged. They come in two sizes and two versions. I should add you can change the metal and gem textures with one HUD and the tint/color of the bows with another on all these jewelry items.
- Two more…
- The choker is the discounted exclusive item, and only L$25!!! It is unrigged and comes with two sizes each in two different versions.
- Finally, the FREE item is a set of these darling hair clips, again unrigged and in two versions. Check out the one I’m wearing here:
BELOVED JEWELRY DETAILS
Adalynn is Wearing/Using…
Spine Piercings – Beloved Jewelry : Bow Spine Piercing (L$69 for Miix 69L Sale)
Choker – Beloved Jewelry : Bow Chokers (L$25 for FabFree at Fifteen)
Earrings – Beloved Jewelry : Bow Earrings (L$15 for FabFree at Fifteen)
Hair Clip – Beloved Jewelry : Bow Hair Clips (Free Gift for Members of Fabulously Free in SL Group/Group is Free to Join)
Flowers – .Lunaria. Tiny Tulip Field – Rainbow (Free Gift for Members of Fabulously Free in SL Group/Group is Free to Join)
Hair – WINGS-HAIR-ER0708 Brown (Pack) (currently at Collabor88)
Head – LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
Body – Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V5.3
Head Skin – Pepe Skins – Lelu X / Justice V2 / Cake
Body Skin – Pepe Skins – Toned V2 / Cake
Location – my home sim
Poses – Looking Back Pack 7 Poses (L$60 on marketplace)
Windlight – Poly: Puffy Clouds (with sun position adjusted)
It’s Officially Open!
Aline recently posted all the details about the Second Life birthday celebrations here, so make sure to check out her post. SL19B is officially open now, so all can teleport in (if you can make it)! As you may know, every booth has a free gift and there are 20 sims and 400 stores this round. Personally, I went about it by starting at the Zinnia region in the northwest corner and move clockwise to complete the event rejion-by-region. Here’s a map of the 20 regions that Dreamer’s Virtual World posted on their blog if you need a reference point! Use the “World Map” to track your progress and this map will come up on your screen; you will see what direction your avatar is moving in with the map open. This one will take you a while!
Care for a Pergola?
This pretty pergola (the large wooden structure) is a free gift from Noveny @ SL19B. This is a really pretty gift, and I set up a garden scene to showcase it. I’m also showing some discounted decor available from [QE Home] @ SL19B, so check out my credits to see these 50% off home and decor promotions. You will find many sales at the 19th birthday celebrations from 20%-75% off at each store. It’s time to get some discounted shopping in as well as free gift collection! Some of the sales are as good as Black Friday!
Lunaria has a tonne of Midnight Madness Board prizes at their store for all to play for free, and no group join is required to get them. The pretty purple daisies with ground cover in my scene are from the boards. For these boards, you just tap all of them, and you get entered into the contest until they fill up. They don’t time out at midnight, so you are guaranteed to win all the MM prizes!
Caroline is Showing…
Furniture & Decor
Pergola – Noveny Pergola Birthday SL Gift (Free @ SL19B)
Purple Flowers and Floor Covering – Lunaria Purple Daisies (Free MM Board Prize/ No Group Join Required)
Lawn Chair – Noveny Lounge Chair- Adult
Pillows, Pillow Basket, &– [QE Home] Rustic Decor Set v2 (50% off @ SL19B)
Chair with Blankets – [QE Home] Farmhouse Blanket Chair (50% off @ SL19B)
Table – [QE Home] Farmhouse Buffet Table (50% off @ SL19B)
Skydome with Scenery – Anna Erotica Texture Changing SkyDome (10L on the Marketplace) Previously blogged here.
Photo Location – Private Location