Hello again, FabFree! You know how sometimes you put something on and immediately are reminded of something completely out of the blue and not at all what the designer meant to inspire? That happened today when I put on Hilly Haalan’s latest free Group Gift.
The “Jenny” outfit is such a cute little romper or maybe a short pantsuit… and I think the cut and fabric were supposed to be more elegant or business-like. And it is, don’t get me wrong! But as soon as I put t on all I could think about was the jungle safari suits they wore back in the 60s. But here’s the thing… I LOVE it! I used to love the Disney animal shows back in the day and the “Wild Kingdom” was not to be missed.
The Jenny romper comes in three colors, the black I’m showing, blue and white and a wild pattern not for the faint of heart. As with everything I’ve ever worn from Hilly Haalan, ‘Jenny” is a perfect build and just expertly done. So don’t wait around.. get your adventure on!
- Belleza – Freya, Isis, Venus
- Classic Mesh Size ‘M’
- SLink – Hourglass, Physique
- Tonic – Curvy, Fine
~~ ♥ ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Skin + Body Freckles – The Skinnery – Aimee + Peach Maitreya Applier
- Hair – Truth – Ciara
- Pose with glasses – Clix Poses – sunglasses
Romper – Hilly Haalan – Jenny – FREE/0L – Free Group Gift – Hilly Haalan Group is free to join
Photo Location – Backdrop City