Hey FabFree! Can you believe we are rolling so fast towards the end of July? I’ve still got a list of things that need to be done before that! I’ve got Hunts and Fairs and events all stacking up! So lets get at least one of those going now.
I love the Celtic history and language and countries. Scotland is my family’s ancestral home both on the Grid and in the Real world. So I had to take part in the Celtic Celebration Hunt. And since I can’t resist a man in a kilt, I convinced Gabriel to come along.
These are the men’s and women’s gifts from Mystrie for the Hunt : the Aina dress and the Aiden Kilt. The dress comes as one easy piece and is a lovely build. If you can’t see in the picture, there is Celtic knotwork all down the skirt and the texture in the bodice is so detailed. This will be a staple in my RP closet.
The Aiden Kilt comes in three pieces – the shoes and socks, the kilt and the vest. Gabriel did add the undershirt from his own closet. Again, the details are spot on. The textures are smooth and well made.
The Celtic Celebration Hunt runs until July 29th so don’t wait around to get your Hunt on!
~~ * ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set 2
- Hair – Limerence – Jinna
Dress – Mystrie – Aina Dress – 1L prize for the Celtic Celebration Hunt
- Belleza – Freya, Isis, Venus
- Fitmesh – XS -XL
- SLink – Hourglass, Physique
- Tonic – Curvy, Fine
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Gabriel is wearing
- Mesh Head – LeLutka – Andrea
- Mesh Body & Hands – Belleza – Jake
- Skin –StrayDog – Breno for LeLutka Andrea, Tone 6
- Eyes –Avi Glam – Lucent Eyes in Pine
- Hair – Argrace – Makoto
Kilt Outfit – Mystrie – Aiden Kilt – 1L prize for the Celtic Celebration Hunt
- Belleza Jake
- Classic Fitmesh
Photo Location – Private SIM