March is just *full* of all sorts of celebrations. St Patrick’s Day, Women’s Day, Springing forward and getting more sunlight (in the US anyway), sometimes Easter…the start of Spring!! but I bet you didn’t know that there are a *plethora* of things to celebrate in March? Here’s just a sampling for you:
- March 1 – Peanut Butter Lovers Day, Pig Day! and world compliment day. This is the day you share some peanut butter with your favorite pig and say nice things about our planet. 😉
- March 2- Old stuff day. I think they made this one for me. I’m an old stuff. lol
- March 3 – This one made me stop and go “huh?” If pets had thumbs day. Who thinks of this stuff and who decides to make it an official day? LOL Someone said gee it would be nice if our pets had thumbs and someone else replied, yeah! we should make that a day. okayyyy
- March 5 – Cheese doodle day! Yay!
- March 6 – All about the food today, its Oreo cookie day (double stuf I hope. Though there isnt as much stuf as there used to be. sigh) and frozen food day.
- March 18 – This is my day. Awkward moments day! Perhaps though since it is the day after St Pattys, all those extra awkward moments come from folks who are still drunk from the night before, or really really hungover and out of it.
- March 20 – Busy day this one. International day of Happiness, Corndog day (woohoo!), kick butts day aaaaaand ravioli day! So its a happy happy day with corn dogs for lunch, ravs for dinner and a whole lot of butt kicking in between! Can’t beat that with a stick! (oh wait, that day comes later in the month. you’ll see. 😉 )
- March 21 – Crunchy Taco Day! Viva Le Taco!
- March 22 – I celebrate this every day… Goof off Day
- March 23 – This *has* to be my favorite. Puppy day!!!! OMGGGGG I adore puppies, and maybe for puppy day, Jian will *finally* make me the cute shih tzu puppies I have been requesting for over four years since I lost my sweet Tara and can’t find a comparable black and white shih tzu companion pup anywhere in sl!
- March 27 – Joe day! Hats off to all the wonderful guys named Joe! and hats back on to those Joe’s who are *not* being wonderful. This is also Quentin Tarantino’s birthday. Maybe his parent’s shoulda’ named him Joe. Joe Tarantino.
- March 28 – Happy Birthday to Lady Gaga! Who shares her special day with something on a stick day and the ever popular respect your cat day. 😉
Some of these give me ideas for some blog posts. lol But I should get to the matter at hand, I’m celebrating two holidays and an event in my photo today. Obviously one is St Patty’s day, which I am celebrating with yet another faboo sneak peek of the Fab Free St Patty’s Day Hunt, courtesy of Fantasy Illuminations (Previously Fantasy China/Between the Stars), with the gorgeous sparkly wall decor she made! I am also celebrating International Women’s Day courtesy of AMUI who made this cute inspiring top, which is free at her store, no group needed! This shirt comes in:
- Ebody classic & curvy
- Maitreya & Petite
- Signature Alice
- Tonic Curvy & Fine
Now I think that’s enough babbling for me for one morning. 😉 I’ll be back soon with more goodies!!
Arielle is stylin’ in…