The main excuse people give me for not wanting to take advantage of the amazing gifts and prizes that top content designers in SL give us is because “I don’t want to go around looking like everyone else!”
I wear freebies, dollarbies, and cheapies almost exclusively, but I have never been accused of being merely “average”. Trust me on this one: Freebies will not make you look like everyone else.
Shown above is a totally “freebie” Shang, even the cross in the background was a freebie. Most of the items shown are from hunts currently in process, assuming, of course, that you’re reading this post around the time I wrote it.
- Doll Horns from Rotten Toe (group gift): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Baie%20St%20Anne/191/188/67
- Hair is from Deadkitties (TMH): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Atria/16/195/27
- Posture Collar from Tacky Star (TMH): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sound%20of%20Silence/195/75/32
- Fnord Oufit from Rotten Toe: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Baie%20St%20Anne/191/188/67
- Broken Cage of the Phoenix Dress from The Stringer Mausoleum (TMH): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aurora%20Vale/57/201/79
- Paw Boots from DemontiK (Demonology Hunt):
- Skin from Dutch Touch (group gift): http://slurl.com/secondlife/DUTCH%20TOUCH/220/102/22
- Cross was a lucky chair win from Little Heaven: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LITTLE%20HEAVEN/115/74/23
- Pose is from Tiny Bird, and was part of the Poop Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Festivale/149/86/29