Hey FabFree… I know we’re all stuck inside right now staying safe. So going out for a sunshiney shopping trip… yeah, that ain’t gonna fly. HOWEVER… we can absolutely do it in Second Life, thank heavens! So let’s head down to the Wash for the great Spring Wash Event!
My first stop on my shopping stroll is the 1 Hundred at the Wash Event. I just love all the fresh spring pastels and soft girly looks here. I had to really debate which one I would show off. In the end, I picked this sweet little gingham nightie. Cause you all know how I like to lounge around. You get the cute little baby doll top and a pair of matching panties. The top is so cute I think it could go as a summer top with shorts or jeans too!
The Cart Sale runs until April 15th so hurry over!
- Belleza – Freya, Isis
- SLink – Hourglass, Physique
OH… and a little note here about the Event… There are several free gifts scattered around at some of the booths, so keep your eyes open!
~~ * ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Aitui – gen 4 Elf Ears
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set 2
- Hair –no_Match – No_Penny
Outfit – 1 Hundred – Gingham Babydoll – 10L @ The Wash Event