Hello FabFree and happy Wednesday! Fall isn’t done yet and I’m hanging onto it as long as I can. And if I’m a Queen of Autumn how can it deny me?
If you are a long time reader of the Blog here, you may recognize this lovely gown and cloak. It first appeared at BlueMoon Enterprise back in 2017 and was featured by our own Astrid. But it’s such an enchanting item I thought ‘what the heck’! Maybe it will catch the eye of some of our new folks.
The “Queen of Autumn” gown is the current Group Gift over at BMe so you can pick it up for free with your free Group tag. You get the complete look here – the cloak, the shoulder pieces, the collar and necklace and the sleeves. All together it’s a show stopping look! Of course… just the dramatic red gown would be great for any of those upcoming Christmas formals too.
- Classic Mesh Sizes – XXS – M
- FitMesh SLink
~~ ♥ ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Skin + Body Freckles – The Skinnery – Aimee + Peach Maitreya Applier
- Hair – Limerence – Lina – Past Gacha
- Crown – Lode – Forest Breath
Dress + Cloak+ Sleeves+ Collar – BlueMoon enterprise – FREE/0L – Free Group gift – Group is free to join
Photo Location = Firith Galad