Hey FabFree! I hope all is going well with you on this fine evening. I have several awesome gifts to show you today. I am still rocking the halloween look! The outfit I have come up with today is all about bats, but I also have added some pumpkins and cobwebs. I hope you like it!
A Bit more Hunting @ Malus Park
First off is the amazing bat-patterned green and black dress. This is made by one of my favourite designers Starlight Apparel on the Haunted Hunt at Malus Park. Starlight Apparel’s hunt prizes include some cute pumpkin earrings which I am also wearing. Each prize costs 10 linden.
The hints to find the prizes for Starlight Apparel’s items are:
- Find me near a gigantic fruit!
- Help yourself to a rink at the bar.
- Joined a couple of firey pumpkins for a chat!
- Tucked behind a magical stone.
- You may need to arch backwards to see me.
- Maitreya & Petite
- Belleza Freya
- Tonic Curvy & Fine
- Ebody Classic & Curvy
- Slink Hourglass
- Inithium Kupra
- Signature Alice
Little Black Boots
The suede boots I am wearing today are another great freebie from Tastic. You can find these at Free Dove for free. The boots come in a full fatpack of colours!
There are only a few days left to go to the Halloween Shop & Hop before it closes on October 31st. Some great gifts I am showing from the event are:
- Beautiful pumpkin rings at Kunglers‘ booth.
- An adorable bat mouth keychain at Zombie Suicide‘s booth. The keychain comes in a fatpack of colours!
- My gorgeous black lipstick is from a pack of halloween makeup made by Trend! They currently have 250L free store credits at their booth at the event. Remember to read my post here to see how you can get 1,000L in free store credits at the Trend mainstore before October 28th in addition to this 250L credit (1,250L credits in total).
- Finally, I am showing Sintiklia‘s gift again, which you can get here. This hair gift was originally blogged by Arielle here so make sure you go read her post to see how she styled it with even more freebies from the Shop & Hop. The hair includes a style hud and a pack of natural, ombres, and halloween-themed colour options. I’m wearing the cobwebs version of the hair and it’s so spooky!
See you soon, FabFree!
Caroline is Wearing…
Clothes & Accessories
Dress – Starlight Apparel Laurel Halloween Dress – Green (10L on the Haunted Hunt @ Malus Park)
Boots – Tastic Emma Suede Boots with Hud (Free @ Free Dove/ Group is Free to Join)
Earrings – Starlight Apparel Pumpkin Earrings- Berry (10L on the Haunted Hunt @ Malus Park)
Mouth Jewelry – Zombie Suicide Bat Mouth Keychain (Free @ the Halloween Shop and Hop)
Rings – Kunglers Peyton rings (Free @ the Halloween Shop and Hop)
Hair – Sintiklia Yasmine Hair (Free @ the Halloween Shop and Hop) Originally blogged by Arielle here.
Mesh Body – Belleza Freya V6
Mesh Head – Lelutka Lilly 3.1 – EvoX
Head Skin – Glam Affair Joy – Honey
Body Skin – 7 Deadly S[K]ins Rainbow-Caramel
Eyes – Lelutka Lilly 3.1
Eyeshadow – Trend Eyeliner
Lipstick – Trend Halloween Collection 2020 (Purchased with Free 250L Store Credit @ the Halloween Shop and Hop)
Nails – Belleza Freya V6
Photo Location – Hallow Manor