Hey There, FabFam! I know, I know, I disappeared yet again… I have a good excuse. Just as I was getting back on the routine of blogging… I got the flu! I was pretty sure I was dying or at least I wanted to die. Of course, I had to share it with the poor husband. So there was much plague on my household. I have survived but the coughing is still killin’ me. Bleh… anyway
SL has welcomed me back with one of my favorite events: The Arcade! And there are several interestig machines this round like this cozy winter cowboy set from Meva. This is the Ashton outfit in beige. It also comes in black, brown and white. I wasn’t lucky enough to pull the beige version of the comfy pullover so you get to see the white version. I love the shearling along the vest’s collar and just the overall western feel to the set. And at 75L per play it goes easy on the wallet.
- Legacy Classic
- Maitreya + Maitreya Petite
- Reborn Classic
The Arcade runs until December 31rst so you have loads of time to get that Holiday shopping in!
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Kayla- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Skin + Body Freckles – The Skinnery – Aimee + Peach Maitreya Applier
- Hair – Stealthic – Hush
Full outfit – Vest, Pants, Pullover, Hat, and Boots – Meva – Ashton – 75L per play Next Up @ The Arcade
Photo Location – Cherishville winter