Hey there, FabFam! Welcome to another Monday. I know some folks don’t like Mondays, but I see them as a fresh start. A new day to “get it right’. Maybe I just have new things on the brain since I discovered a New-To-Me designer. And I’m not sure how I missed it because it has my name all over it!
I’m wearing the Kora outfit from Juli Fashion Studio today. And I feel sure this was made for me! I love the matching leggings, top and the break-your-heels. If the ‘Bordeaux’ color doesn’t suit you, the set also comes in black and a deep green. This set is actually a free past Group gift on a wall with a ton of gifts for the free group. A few have dates on them but not all so I’m not sure which one is the current one. But I love being able to see and pick from such a variety. Be sure to check out the shop when you head down to pick up “Kora” because it’s full of super cute items at very reasonable prices.
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Skin + Body Freckles – The Skinnery – Aimee + Peach Maitreya Applier
- Makeup –Alaskametro – Fierce
- Hair – Truth – Brazen
Top + Leggings + Shoes – Juli Fashion Studio – Kora – FREE/0L – Free gift for the group – Group is free to join
Photo Location – Backdrop City