Hey FabFree Folks! So, after I did the pictures for yesterday’s blog, I wandered around for the rest of the day in my fabulous gown. It was just like the old days back when I first joined the Grid… all ballgowns all the time! Which got me thinking it might be fun to do a few days worth of gowns. Cause… why not?
One of the oldest designers for gorgeous evening wear is Tiffany Design. And they did not disappoint. I found several lovely gowns up on their “No group needed” wall. Tiffany Designs has two groups: one paid and one free. Both groups have different gifts and lucky chairs available. But there is a small selection of no group needed gifts! You’ll be asked to pay 1L but it’s immediately refunded.
This is the Sia Glitter Mesh gown and you can find it on that no group needed selection. It’s a beautifully made dress that will make you the star of any show!
- Belleza – Freya, Isis, Venus
- Classic Mesh – XXS – L
- SLink – Hourglass, Physique
- Tonic – Curvy, Fine
~~ * ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Hair – Truth – Poetry
Dress – Tiffany Designs – Sia Glitter Mesh Gown – FREE/0L – Free gift for everyone
Photo Location – Backdrop City