Hello hello Fab Free’rs, of the many many things I love about what I like to call Halloween season are the scary movies. I’m particularly fond of classic horror, and I can’t help but love the horror comedy smashup that is Young Frankenstein. What does all of that have to do with this post? Why the pillows of course! I have a few fabulous freebie finds to share for this post. I hope you like them.
These too-cool-for-words pillows and the cheeky embroidery wall art pieces are a free group gift at MoonPhase. These decor items are all every bit as awesome in person as they are in photos. The MoonPhase group is free to join. Also, there are other free group gifts available.
In addition to the fantastic decor items, I picked up the latest group gift at ChicModa. My cropped tee reads “Drink Up Witches” and I think it is so so cute. The ChicModa group is free to join for a limited time, so do not wait to join!
Lastly, a new-to-me shop called Project Crystal’s Fashion has a pair of perfect-for Halloween body suits for just 1 linden on the Marketplace. I did attempt to find an in-world location, but was unsuccessful. I’ve always liked the idea of wearing certain more lingerie-like pieces as outerwear in a fashion sense. This is for me one of those “fashion experiments” if you will. I wore one of the BOM layer bodysuits under the high-cropped top from ChicModa.
- Hair – Lamb – Heart
- Head – Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft
- Skin – Deetalez – Doutzen II
- Shirt – ChicModa – Sadystika Tee – Halloween VIP – Free Group Gift/Group Temporarily Free to Join
- Bodysuit – Project Crystal’s Fashion – Elinor Body Gift – 1L on the Marketplace
- Pants – Vinyl – Poprocks Tomboy Rolled Up Jeans
- Tattoo – Mister Razzor – Bella Tattoo
- Sandals – No Cabide – Blair Shoes
- Pillows – MoonPhase – Horror Pillow Gift – Free Group Gift/Group is Free to Join
- Embroidery – MoonPhase – Halloween Embroidery Gift – Free Group Gift/Group is Free to Join
- Laptop – CREATiCA – Boss Notebook
- Cat – Fashionably Dead – Cat 02 Sleeping Curled
Pose by Lyrium
Photo taken at Backdrop City