It’s been cooler out, and today the winds came. For the first time this year it actually felt like autumn in my part of the world. For that I am most thankful. I’m also thankful that I can be here, with you, sharing fabulous things I find. For this post I actually didn’t need to traverse the grid to get my hands on a few goodies. Instead I took advantage of Second Life’s version of distance shopping, the Marketplace. Every now and then I take some time to poke through Marketplace listings just to see what I might find. For this look my hair, my top, and my manicure are all Marketplace dollarbies. I hope you enjoy them!
This decidedly wind-blown hairstyle is a 1 linden fatpack by Pr!tty on the Marketplace. It comes in a rigged and an unrigged version so you can resize the unrigged version. I really like these types of styles for photography. Since it’s a fatpack you’ll also get all the hair color choices available.
I love cacti and succulents. So it goes without question that I had to have this dollarbie Marketplace find from Catastrophic Creations. The rainbow colored flower pots are their nod toward Pride, which makes me like the shirt even more. This top is a unisex shirt that comes in a BOM system layer and a Maitreya Lara applier only.
Finally, my pink and bluish purple manicure is a dollarbie Marketplace as well. The single hud will apply the polish to your fingernails and toenails for a cute matching set. The tri-color polish comes in a Maitreya applier only.
- Hair – Pr!tty – Anya – Fatpack – 1L on the Marketplace
- Head – Catwa – HDPRO Soft
- Skin – Deetalez – Doutzen II Mixedtype
- Eye Makeup – Demicorn – Starlet Eyeshadows
- Lipstick – Demicorn – Starlet Lippies
- Shirt – Catastrophic Creations – Pride Potted Plants – 1L on the Marketplace
- Pants – Vinyl – Sheeran Boyfriend Jeans
- Manicure – TOASTED – Tri-Color Pastel Fade Nail Polish – 1L on the Marketplace
- Tattoo – Mister Razzor – Bella Tattoo
- Shoes – REIGN – Slips