Oh weekend! You glorious bast…. Okay maybe not. But Yay, it’s the weekend anyways, FabFree! Time to do some shoppings and exploring the Grid. I haven’t been keeping up much with the Stay at Home Club so I figured I better drop in. I sure wasn’t disappointed! Not only did I pick up so super cute little sundress for free, I got to checkout a new-to-me designer.
A rose a day
This is ‘Strappy Mini Dress Lara’ from Paradiso that new-to-me designer. To be honest… I don’t know if the name of the dress is Lara or if that just means it’s an exclusive fit for Maitreya Lara. Either way it’s bursting with vintage looking roses and y’all know me and vintage prints. Plus, I really dig the straps with their metal rings. It’s a nifty contrast to the softness of the fabric and makes it a step above the usual mini dress we see. The build is really beautiful too and it fits like a dream.
~~ * ~~
- Mesh Head – LeLutka (Spencer- w/ my own edited shape)
- Mesh Body – Maitreya – Lara
- Ears – Swallow – Crossover
- Eyes – IKON – Hope Eyes in Field and Passion
- Freckles Applier – [pout!] – Freckles and Beauty Marks Set
- Hair – Truth – Poetry – Still the VIP Group Gift – Blogged here by the Fabulous Aline ❤
Dress – Paradiso – Strappy Mini Dress Lara – FREE/0L – Free gift for the Stay at Home Club Group – Group is free to join (But you don’t need it to pick up gifts)
Photo Location – Whimberly