Good afternoon Fabulouses,
Just a reminder, that if you are a freebie blogger on your own blog and would like your work featured on FabFree, we are accepting submissions for Guest Blogs to be reblogged onto FabFree, providing your work fits our criteria. Many of our past writers have gone on to work on their own blogs, and you too are welcome to submit! In fact, everyone is welcome to submit entries, even designers and organizers!
Your post should:
* Have clear photos, featuring the free items in your post. * Be nudity free. * Contain items under 75L that are currently available and haven’t already been shown on FabFree.
Benefits of having your blog shown on FabFree:
* Your blog post will be viewed by thousands of people per day. * Your personal blog will gain viewers.
We will select 1-5 posts per week to be reblogged as Guest Posts. Please note that submitting your entry does not ensure that you will be selected.
How to get your blog submitted:
1. Place a link to the FabFree Blog in your blogroll. ( https://fabfree.wordpress.com/ ). We will return the favour in ours.
2. Send a notecard inworld to LOVE TRILL with the following information:
* Avatar Name * Post URL * List the items in your post that are currently available and under 75L
What does this mean to you as a reader? It means… You’ll find MORE free stuff here, as well as find new blogs you may like to follow as well as FabFree! You’ll love it – I’m sure of it 🙂