“Golly Galoshes!” is the expression of surprise my friend Molly always used. I was reminded of it when I found these gorgeous galoshes from the Flower Pedals Hunt @ DUH!
They go so well with Mother Goose’s basic socks. In fact, in the freebie/extras area opposite the front counter – Mother Goose has socks (0-3L), shredded leggings (30L), closed sandals (0L) and more FREE skins (0-1L) than I previously showed you!
All of the skins, socks, leggings, tops, and closed sandals mentioned below are FREE (or VERY cheap) and from that freebie corner of Mother Goose’s place.
Left: Flower HalfTee B + Hena2 Skin
Center: Flower HalfTee A + Hena-IIIB Skin
Right: Flower HalfTee A + Josephine Skin
They go so well together!
2. Duh! Spring into Kawaii Hunt Puff Slippers + MG’s Flower 2 Knee Socks
3. Duh! Spring into Kawaii Hunt Puff Slippers + MG’s Knee Socks B1
4. MG’s Sandal Pink + Flower 1 Knee Socks
5. MG’s Sandal Brown + Knee Socks B5
6. MG’s Sandal Yellow + Knee Socks C2
7. MG’s Sandal Yellow + Knee Socks C1
8. MG’s Sandal Brown + Knee Socks B4
9. MG’s Sandal Blue + Knee Socks C4
10. MG’s Sandal Black + Knee Socks B3
11. MG’s Sandal Blue2 + Knee Socks Girl/Boy
(cause everyone needs children on their socks!)
12. MG’s Sandal Blue + Knee Socks C3
13. MG’s Sandal Cream + Flower Knee Socks
14. Duh! Flower Pedals Hunt Boots + MG’s Sock White
15. MG’s Sandal Cream + Sock Flower
16. Duh! Flower Pedals Hunt Boots + MG’s Sock Pink
I hope this helps make your feet fashionable for Spring.
Now, go get on your galoshes and jump into some puddles! 😉
Clar is also wearing:
Hair:: ::Exile:: Groove Theory: Extreme (NOT Free)
Skirt:: *RibboN*suspender HW skirt(black) (NOT Free)