Curious Kitties has a lot of cool stuff, and some it is pretty reasonably priced (there’s some pretty pricey stuff too).
I had picked up their HUD colour change hair demos back around the time of the Hair Fair and had never blogged them.. my bad! Well, Treebee was telling me about Curious Kitties last night.. and I remembered I’d never blogged the hairstyles. You can see them here now.
I like them so much, I decided to pop for one of the non-free styles, and got the Summer Choice Stampers ticket that some shops are giving away with purchases. I’d never done the stamps before, but was thrilled to see a DenDou skin as one of the choices. More about that in a bit.
There are some free items at Curious Kitties, and these are definitely for people who like things that are, well.. a little different.
The outfit on the left, Gothic Lolita Dress, comes complete, hair and skin are not included. On the right is the Paper Doll Dress with the Freebie Tree Hair. The hair comes with different colour flowers, I’ve shown it with white.
Now, about the Summer Choice Stamps. Basically, it works like this:
- Buy an item from a participating shop for 100L$ or more.
- Attach the Stamp Card and visit each participating shop.
- Get the Card stamped at each shop, there are 20 in all.
- After your Stamp Card is filled, go to the gift hall and choose your gift.
I picked up the deliciously gruesome Vampire skin from DenDou. There’s only another week or so left to this stamp rally, so if you were thinking of buying something from a participating shop do it now rather than later.
- Curious Kitties: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Curious%20Kitties/215/110/20
- Summer Choice Blog: http://edelweiss.sc/choice2009s/