HoWear has a new main store, but the outfits are just as fabulous as always, and HiediHo Huet’s generosity has taken root in the HoWear’s new location.
Yesterday I picked up the full drow avatar, Mystic of the Realm. All I had to supply were some shoes (the wonderful Valarian shoes in Bloodstone, from Enkythings) and hair (free from Black Maria).
Today I picked up the wonderful Broken Doll avatar, which was (again) a complete avatar except for shoes and hair.
The necklace shown in the picture above is from TeaLane, and you might have noticed that it matches the Broken Doll outfit perfectly. Well, if you remember the cool Oria hairstyle that TeaLane had in the Hair Fair, shown here, had colour change pieces so that it was very customisable. The Rough Rocks necklace shown above has customisable stones — each can be individually changed! So cool!
The free gifts from HoWear are only out until 8:00 pm SLT each day. HeidiHo Huet asks that we not ask her for a freebie if we’ve missed it. I mean, seriously, if you can’t take the time to get to the shop to pick up the freebie, don’t ask the designer to take time out of her busy day to personally deliver the outfit to you — she’s busy designing more great outfits for us!
The hairstyles I’m wearing in the bottom two pictures are dollarbies from Simply Britnee.
- HoWear: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ennin/219/160/125
- HoWear Blog: http://heidi-ho393.spaces.live.com/
- ~TeaLane~: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Granymyr/242/188/42
- Enkythings: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Orbiuna/176/126/25
- Black Maria: http://slurl.com/secondlife/SINNERS%20HEAVEN/226/79/32
- Simply Britnee: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Juicy%20Del%20Mar/231/46/25