The Twisted Hunt started on 01 March, and runs through the end of the month. If you love alternative clothes, this is absolutely the hunt for you!
Please note that if you want to pick up ALL the great gifts. you need to start at the beginning. There is a Twisted Hunt group in world to help you along your way, I recommend joining it for the duration of the hunt.
Official starting point: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lasombra/73/190/50
There are some great shops participating, and this is not the kind of stuff that will end up in your garbage bin — I can hear my inventory screaming in pain already! I’ve picked up some of the gifts already.. and these are some very cool gifts.
- Left: Skull Coil and Brain Window, Hal Eyes by Burning Chrome; Safety Face piercings by Oddment
- Right: Skater Pants and Team Redsole tank by Total Betty (#40); Aurora hair and Barbed Arm gloves by Burning Chrome.
Skin shown in above pictures is Oxana Makeup 1 from Mayhem Inc (not free).
- Left: Fatal Error — Cyber Latex Reloaded with colour change boots (#7)
- Right: Bloodlines — Leather Outfit (#8), Love and Pain Gothic Boots by Self Expressions
- Left: Skin, shape, and clothes from Indie Rose (#57)
- Right: I Eat Bunnie’s outfit from Dilly Dolls (#56)
Show above: Round Couch Design Neko (texture change) from MEM (#81)
Shown above: Three Tier Lamp Stand and Double Rolled Chaise Red from Gansy Designs (#27). Beloved Sub Cage by Nocturna (#9). Shorts and bracelets by LOULOU &CO (#30). Twisted Skull and Spike Sneakers from Enchanted Realm Designs (#79) — versions for males and females are included.
Killasaki Monobike and Parade Jacket – silver trim – gold by Chaos Engine. Jacket comes in eight colour combinations. The cute kitten climbing up my arm is not included, and is from AIF Pets, and is not a freebie.
- Twisted Boots from Dare Designs (#6)
- Twisted Hunt Lingerie from Purple Rain Mall (#65)
- Corset Piercing from Nevermore (#64)
Rather than make a bunch of new posts on this hunt, I will update here as necessary.. so bookmark this post if you want to refer back to it.