Recent comments on the blog and in world have prompted me to remind everyone that there is a common sense etiquette regarding freebies. I have added explanations of each point on the official Freebie Etiquette page. It saddens me to hear that people are still whining at designers over the items that have gotten for free.
1. Do not whine to the designers about their freebies.
2. Do not whine to the designers that the freebie is not your favorite color, style, etc.
3. If you don’t like the freebie, say thank you and move on with your life.
4. Stop trying to ruin all the freebies and specials for the rest of us.
5. Be grateful you got anything at all.
6. When complimented on your freebie wardrobe, thank the person and offer them the landmark for the store you got the item at. (Suggested by: Devilish Cupcake)
7. When unpacking your boxes in a build area, do not be a litterbug. Pick back up or delete your empty box. Do not leave any object on land without the owner’s permission. (Suggested by: Lyselle Munro)
8. Do not resell your freebie. (Suggested by: Io)
Feel free to add anything to this list.